wisdom teeth says...

Monday, July 25, 2005

hey hey. I'm in chicago. aka austin jr jr (nyc being austin jr). tour has been nuts so far and very, very hot. we saw a sign saying it was 102 outside milwaukee. fucking hell. I've been taking tons of pictures and keeping a tour diary so I'll of course post all that when we get back.

of all ramdom things, last night we ended up at the lallapalooza afterparty here in chicago. I didn't see anyone famous but there were free drinks until 4am. tons of austin peep were there - the trail of dead guys, my roommate kevin (out touring w/spoon), aubrey and beth, john yak, susan (who got us in w/some help from vhs or beta.) it reminded me of those crazy sxsw parties that all the locals would crash - we all knew we shouldn't be there, they knew we shouldn't be there, yet somehow we scammed it all on the up and up.

today we have a day off here in chicago. I'm not sure what our plans are. I'm getting kinda home sick - last night helped to alleviate that a bit but tour has been damn rough on me so far. I'm totally exhausted and I don't think I've ever sweated this much in my lafe. I cannot wait to sleep in my own bed. also - I fucking hate crusty punks. just so you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home