wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, May 26, 2005

I fell asleep at 8pm last night. I had just started F for Fake then I was out. I was up a bit later, woken up by the phone, finished the movie, and then passed right back out again. I think my body was catching up for tuesday night when I went to the bar to watch the spurs/suns game. I was home by midnight but I was gone, gone, gone.

Kickball is tonight and I'm on the fence about playing. I'm still the slightest bit sore. Also I want to go out later and I hate having to come home and clean up before going back out. Life is full of these difficult choices. We'll see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're going to get sores from fucking the velvet rut.

xochew

p.s. stop playing board games and PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, i'm tired of hitting the ! key now.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home