wisdom teeth says...

Monday, April 11, 2005

I think it says something not-so-good about me that when I go out to lunch I get momentarily disoriented because I don't have a pencil behind my ear and my work badge isn't around my neck.

We had a nice cookout on saturday. It looked a little shaky at first but soon enough people showed up. Notice I've taken to calling them "cookouts". I have such a healthy respect for real Bar-B-Ques that simply throwing some kind of meat on a grill doesn't nearly qualify. At Aaron's house a couple of weeks ago I was at a BBQ - he had brisket and pulled pork that had been cooking for hours. That's a real BBQ. I don't do that. I do, however, love having my friends over and grilling. Spent the evening very full and drunk. Went to the Longbranch for a bit then came back and watched bad tv over at Andrea & Isaac's across the street.

Before the cookout, I saw Sin City finally. I was kind of underwhelmed but enjoyed it nonetheless. Lots of scantily clad women in a movie never hurts. Not great cinema but cool looking and entertaining. I think the best part was the trailer for the new Star Wars before the movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home