wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Band practice was cancelled last night. For 5,000th time. 20 minutes after it was supposed to start. I really wanna call the whole thing off but at the same time I think we're really freakin' good when we get it right. And we still don't have a name which I guess is less of a problem when you don't have an actual band.

The new rock band is still just a theory. Caroline gets back from a rockabilly festival in Wisconsin (Wisconsin?) sometime soon and hopefully we'll get to work. No hurry really except for the ants in my pants about it.

I get my guitar back from the shop tomorrow. This is the last of the fire damaged instruments that have been sitting around for three years mocking me. I think it'll be better than ever with the new pickup. It used to play beautifully and sounded pretty good on the next pickup but the bridge sounded like ass.

I should stop fooling around on myspace when I'm drunk. Too many poorly thought out comments and messages. Aw, fuck it. It's more fun that way - you get to come across stuff you wrote and sent out into the world weeks and sometimes months ago with no memory of having done it. It's like videotaping yourself while on psychedelic drugs (never, I mean never do that! don't say I didn't warn you.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home