wisdom teeth says...

Monday, January 10, 2005

I had a dream as I was waking up this morning that I had been sent a letter saying that I was getting a DWI because a cop had seen me swerving and I was going to get 6 months in jail. Perhaps my unconscious mind is trying to tell me something. I just wish I could figure out what it is...

I popped outta bed all worked up because I was going to jail but then I realized of course that they don't send you letters, they just arrest you and, oh yeah, I was dreaming. Happy be alive and not incarcerated I went to the gym which I pay for but don't go to as much as I'd like. Working out first thing after waking up and not eating breakfast isn't the best of ideas. A person tends to get terribly woozy and light headed when they do.

I spent the afternoon on the porch reading and savoring the nice weather. I'm not sure of what I'm going to do this evening. I'd like to get a drink somewhere, maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home