wisdom teeth says...

Friday, October 15, 2004

Despite my best efforts to keep my new computer clean of crap, it seems I've gotten one of those nasty virus/spyware things that spykiller and norton can't get rid of. To remedy this I have downloaded and switched to Mozilla explorer since all those nasty bits like to run in conjunction with Explorer. So far I like it fine. Whatever. It takes a bit of getting used to as things aren't always in the same place the were.

Dead Moon is playing at Emo's tonight.

I stayed in last night for the first time in a week or two. It was boring. Yesterday afternoon I went to see Garden State. It was kinda boring, too. It was OK - pretty much what I expected. The best part was that the theater was empty except for an older asian guy who came in and sat directly behind me. Every time something unseemly happen onscreen (like bong hits or people kissing) he would mutter to himself in whatever language he spoke (I couldn't tell). I really wish I knew what he was saying. In my head, when they were smoking weed onscreen, he was muttering something about "these damned kids are so immoral" but for all I know he was actually saying "damn, I wanna get high right now!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home