wisdom teeth says...

Friday, April 02, 2004

I've been such a musical schizophrenic lately. Meaning that I want to play in every band and play all different kinds of stuff. Soft Set is cool - I get to noodle on my guitar and now on the organ some - I'm not gonna stop that but I really want to do other stuff too except that I can't decide what. I've been talking to Aaron about starting a really rocking math/prog rock band. I could be into that. I'm also about to start getting together actual people to have a wisdom teeth band as I think the cd is finally gonna come out in early summer (more details at a later date). A big part of me just wants to play guitar in a real ROCK band - all Thin Lizzy and Led Zep style - since that's what I'm best at and what I learned guitar along to. I'm in the market for a nice les paul custom and a marshall but, you know, there's the whole money thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home