wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Hey kids! Wow, I am getting sick! I've got a fever and everything. What I don't have is much leave from work. So instead of staying home as I'm getting sick I'll just wait until I really am sick. I'm telling you this because I know everyone wants the day by day, blow by blow account of how I'm doing. I wonder if I'll have a voice for the show tomorrow (I only sing one song anyway).

I've always been a big fan of bands showing up on tv shows so I was rather anxious to see the Shins on last night's Gilmore Girls. They played almost a whole song like they were on a talk/variety show or something without any cuts to the characters digging the band (well, until the end). They were actually playing, too, no lip-syncing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home