wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Its not as is I have to try to reveal myself as the dork I really am, but I have to express some excitement at the fact that tonight is the season premier of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Willow is still the cutest geek-girl on tv even if she kicks with the other foot these days.

I went to half-price books at lunch today. I blew my hard earned cash on...

Don Quixote by Cervantes - It was super cheap and I always wanted to read it.
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald - Likewise cheap and as I haven't read it since high school I thought I'd give it another spin.
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley - I don't have this one and the hardback copy I got is from the Harlingen High School Library.
Divine Invasion by Philip K. Dick - One of his "exegesis" books in which PKD shows just how off his rocker he was by then end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home