wisdom teeth says...

Monday, September 23, 2002

It seems a weekend update would be in order. Honestly, not much was going on. Hmmm, Friday night I hit Hot Freaks with Hope, Jennifer + friends. We had some drinks. We talked. There was nothing groundbreaking. Jennifer's friend Erin is a vet and she had pictures on her digital camera of a dog that got its nose cut off by kids playing with a samuri sword. They sewed it back on.

Saturday was pretty hum drum. Went to half price books and got a nice book about the Beatles. Its part of a series of books about 20th century composers so it is a nice change of view on the Beatles in that it follows their progression as songwriters rather than in a straight biographical way. That night we went to Chris H.'s art opening. The show was nice. They had no beer. We left pretty quick. Michael joined Joe and I in going to Jeff's house for a party. Jeff brews his own beer then has people over to drink it at parties. MMmmm. It was a nice evening. We got nice n' toasty. Joe got married sometime during the night apparently. I played piano in the garage.

Sunday I woke up and read my new Beatles book at the counter at Stars for breakfast. This has become a habit on sunday mornings. I hit some thrift stores looking for a good bookshelf again (didn't find one.) I sat around reading most of the afternoon. Later, I joined the sunday night bowling crew for the first time in quite a while. I did pretty bad but decent for not having bowled in a couple of months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home