wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Sometimes I feel as if I am compelled to respond to other blogs and/or sites. On the main page of the Naughty Secretary Club, Jennifer lists the best songs heard on the jukebox at Hot Freaks on Friday night. While I agree that the songs she listed are good and that the jukebox at said bar kicks ass, I must take exception with her list for it's lack of the single best song played that night. Inexplicably, she saw fit to leave out "Two Headed Boy" by Neutral Milk Hotel. This oversite could be due to faulty memory or a lack of judgement - I just don't know. I will not let it go unsaid, however, that this song was at least in the top five played that night (and in my judgement easily earns the top spot.) I will make this concession, though, if any Bill Withers had been heard that night we would not be having this discussion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home