wisdom teeth says...

Friday, November 11, 2005

Jeeze, I've been in quite a fucking "mood" since I got back. Or at least since my birthday night/rampage. It's all a bit blurry but I remember going out at 8pm and also going to bed at 8:30am the next morning. When did the sun come up?

I had a great time on the trip even if I was a bit homesick and at loose ends by the time I left. I saw many places I'd never seen (mainly Utah, it seems.) I had awesome company for the trip (we had some good car ride sing-alongs which is always a good thing.)

Every time I leave this town I swear things will be different when I get back home. I'll do things that matter (comparatively speaking.) I'll get my shit straight. But, nope, just back to the same old thing.

Damn, I'll go back to watching Veronica Mars like I have been all day (it keeps me in a surprisingly sour mood.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home