wisdom teeth says...

Friday, October 10, 2003

Last night I saw the best show of recent memory. It was Holly Golightly headlining and great band I've never heard of beforehand called KO & the Knockouts. KO were fronted by a small, pretty girl who played bass and sang. They played early 60's style rock with some motown soul thrown in. They bowled me over.

Even better was Holly Golightly who was completely on. She did her early rock and blues thing and had all the hips in the house swinging back and forth. It was about as perfect of a set as I have seen in forever. Maybe its just a question of mood + music + scene + beer and getting them all right and the same moment. Whatever it was it was working for me last night.

Tuesday Oct 14 @ Emo's

Irving
Moonlight Towers
The Soft Set (me/us - opening the show)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home