wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Hmmm, Thursday, you say? Thor's-day, you mean!

I've haven't been writing much day to day stuff, mainly cause, well, I've been doing more of it but its somehow less meaningful. I've been seeing tons of bands and running around spending my savings on drinks instead of rent.

I went to see Lost in Translation last week. It made me feel nice inside. I love the girl in that - from Ghost World and The Man Who Wasn't There. Such a talented cutie.

I went to the mall last night to try and get a cell phone but had to leave within five minutes. I don't like malls. I don't like being in malls. I don't like the people in malls. This isn't some kinda elitist thing, either. There's just too many people running around too fast in too small of space with too much hair product.

I. I. I. Me. Me. Me.

I went to Emo's last night. I going to Emo's tonight. Beat that shit. I need to see my peeps and that's where they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home