wisdom teeth says...

Friday, August 29, 2003

Friday, blessed, friday.

Good news! It looks like the Soft Set may have found a record label. Well, for Europe, anyway. We're talking to Becalmed Records out of London about releasing our new record there sometime just after the new year. Nothing is set and maybe I'm jinxing it by talking about it but I think its pretty cool. There's also talk of a Japanese EP. Come on, US labels, we're waiting for you.

Speaking the soft set, it looks like we're gonna be playing a Pixies hoot night at the carousel lounge on sept 12. Details soon.

I wussed out on going to see the American Psycho Band reunion show last night. I was just too tired to trek downtown. That's ok cause I'm gonna go see Sea of Thousand, Ultimate Dragons and Vice Versa tonight. It will be a rock n roll evening.

More good news. Its a three day weekend. I plan on wasting it thoroughly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home