wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

These days I find myself with more and more to say but less and less inclined to say it on here. Its an odd thing what you choose to put out in the world (even in this limited format).

We went to the crazy ass party where apparently someone was shot (after we left) on sat night. Its looked like something out of a movie. Hundreds of people just going nuts (well, actually, most of them seemed to be wondering around aimlessly). It was tons of fun, though. They had enough beer to last well into the night. I saw lots of folks that I didn't expect to and hadn't seen in a while. I almost had to carry SB to the car.

On sunday I finally got to put the farfisa into action at soft set practice. This is gonna be good thing. Playing an instrument that I'm not too familiar with (that being keyboards in general not the farfisa in particular) makes music a lot more fun and exciting again. Many times I just don't know what kind of sound is gonna be made. With guitar, pretty much anything I do I know exactly what's going on but not so with keyboards.

So last night SB and I went out to dinner. It was very nice (and yummy). I dig me some Italian food. Then over to lovejoy's to meet up for beers. I think I was on carb overload last night between the pasta and the beer. I couldn't hardly move by the end of the evening. I did manage to play my best game (or at least the first half) of pool in ages. I was kicking some ass but then I lost it. At least I'm consistantly inconsistant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home