wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, March 12, 2003

So the whole sxsw thing starts today. Actually, at our house it seems to have started last week as we've guests staying with us who're working the film fest.

I say it every year, but its seems particularly true that this year there's a distinct lack of bands to go see. The ones that I do want to see are ones that hit Austin on tour pretty regularly so it kinda misses the point. I am, however, very much looking foward to seeing The Moutain Goats, whom I have never caught when they've come through town. Beyond that there isn't much that gets me very excited.

That's not to say that I don't plan on having a good time. There will be plenty to do, bands to see and tons of free beer to be imbibed. Who could turn it all down. I suspect that I might be running around town trying to hawk the wisdom teeth cd on label people. Nothing like feeling like a used car salesman to get a guy to drinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home