wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, July 03, 2002

What do you know, I think this is going to work (from work.) I was kinda afraid cause we have some weird network security (understandably so, being gov't computers and all.)

So we're having a fourth of july lunch here at work but since its a hot dog lunch I'm going to have to go out due to my recent return to the dark world of vegetarianism. This must be the tenth time I have stopped eating meat but I'm not really having any problems with it so far. The main drawback (and its a pretty big one) is that I really love the the taste of meat (especially bar-b-que.) I think the reason its going so well it that I don't have any illusions that this is a permanent thing. I'm approaching from an almost fasting (or lint if I was catholic) like way. More like I'm doing just so I can know I can (like the alcoholic who quits drinking for a week just to prove they aren't an alocoholic.) And, besides, I tend to eat better (and hopefully lose a bit of weight) when I'm vegetarian but if that was really the issue I'd stop drinking beer and exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home