wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Ok, so I have a blog up but don't have much to say for the first day. I'm not quite sure why I've decided to do this. There's something very high school sophmore english about this whole idea. I think maybe it has something to do with killing time while I'm at work (though I set this up at home.) I hope I can get it to work correctly while at work.

Tonight was a pretty average evening. Sat around watching TV til around 10pm when my friend Hunter came by to do some cooking. He lives in a weird little single room at an almost boarding house type place that doesn't have a kitchen. He's leaving to teach English in Yemen for six months in a few weeks. I admire him for doing it but you couldn't pay me enough to travel to the mid-east these days. But then again he's much better prepared than I ever could be having traveled far and wide (years in India and months in Thailand/Indonesia and that's just what I know of off hand.) So talk revolved around that until my roommate put on his promo bootleg of the new Queens of the Stone Age album and from then on it was music talk all night. First albums ever bought were the order of the evening. Mine was Shout at the Devil by Motley Crue. Hunter's was the Ghostbusters soundtrack. I can't remember Joe's right offhand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home