wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

! <--- this is the new universal symbol for Dave being happy and anxious. more later.

Went to Lovejoy's last night because, well, it was monday. It was a nice evening. Joe and I talked about comic books way too loud. Then I got beat at pool by a very amatuer hustler wannabe guy with a bad mustache. I was winning most of the game then missed the eight and set him up for three straight to win. I really wish I'd have won just so I could give him the table and walk off. Next monday is the lovejoy's ten year anniversary party down by the river someplace. Free beer, bbq and some bands. Nice.

I bought that new Magnetic Fields album yesterday. I've only listened to it once but it pretty good. I really miss the excitement I had when I was younger and I got a new record. I'd rush home and listen to it all the way through while reading along with the lyrics. I have a clear memory of sitting at my grandmother's house listening to Metallica's ...And Just For All on my headphones and reading along over and over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home