wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, July 31, 2003

Its seems as though I'll be perpetually tired. Maybe I have chronic fatigue syndrome. I think that might be a good excuse to stop leaving the house.

I've been a on a huge Neil Young kick lately. I bought After the Gold Rush on cd finally. I've been listening to a $1 bin old vinyl copy that I got at Sound Exchange (RIP) a few years back. I'm having a hard hearing it without the pops and fuzz of well worn vinyl (I mean well worn).

I haven't been able to do much reading it seems. I'm still in the middle A Short History of the World but have also now started Orwell's Homage to Catalonia. Its pretty damn good, if I might say. Already its way better than Down and Out in Paris and London which was a very sophomoric bit of junk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home